Registration Cancellations and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified to the host committee in writing via email. Please send cancelation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where a written request is received by the conference registrar on or before June 7 2023, a full conference registrant will receive a refund of 75% of the registration fee paid.
- No registration refund is available after the above date unless extenuating circumstances apply and will be at the discretion of the conference committee.
- Refunds are not available at any time for absentee delegates, partial registrants, or single ticket events
- For cancellations received after June 7 2023, refund of the accommodation costs is dependent on whether the hotel can re-book the room.
- Substitution of the full conference registration is permitted up to and including the first day of the Conference and will incur a €25 [$50] administration fee. Once a delegate has checked in at the conference registration desk, substitution for that delegate is not permitted.
- Refunds will be verified by the conference registrar and will be processed following the conclusion of the Conference.
Registration for the LLLP2023 conference must be received by June 30, 11:59PM. Online registration will close after this date and time. New registrations will be accepted at onsite registration desk if space permits.
Proof of Student ID
To qualify for the student registration fee, you must provide proof of full-time enrollment at a recognized university or college. Student full conference registrations do not include tickets to welcome reception or gala dinner.
United States Visa Requirements
For details about visa options, please visit the U.S. Department of State website: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html
U.S. visa policy permits citizens of certain countries to travel to the United States without a visa, when they meet certain requirements, under U.S. laws. Visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/travel-without-a-visa.html to see if your country is eligible to waive the U.S. visa requirement.
Letters of invitation will not be issued for this conference
To assist in obtaining any necessary visas that you may require, it is essential that you complete the online registration form and finalize payment in a timely manner. An official receipt and confirmation email will be issued to you via email which you will be able to submit with your visa application.